All of these hats are from my work, Arth. Best part of the job is trying all of them on.
1. Override Wide Brim Mannish ($85) I have a similar black one that I've been wearing every year for about 3 years but I love this color (and the Royal Blue one too!)
2. Arth Wool Beret ($105) I'm a sucker for berets! I've been loyal to my burgundy one for far too long, it's time for a change. This one's lined so it won't give me hat hair (woohoo!)
3. 9*4 Mixed Cuff Hat ($32) I love a good sweater knit beanie. This one's perfect because it won't overwhelm my monochromatic wardrobe, but it'll still stand out.
4. Override Felt Stitch Hat ($55) I've been loving the "Naked Hat" look, with no ribbon and bow on the hat. This one offers the perfect amount of embellishment, but still looks simple.
5. Override Ox Hat ($78) I don't hike, but if I did, I would totally bring this one with me! It's just so perfect, light, and foldable. And all the colors this one comes in are to die for.